What we do
Sexpression:UK is a student-led charity that empowers young people to make decisions about sex and relationships by running informal and comprehensive sex and relationship sessions in the community.
- Join a branch — Our branches in universities across the UK train volunteers to run informal and comprehensive sex and relationship sessions.
- Write to your representatives — ask them to provide the resources sex and relationship education needs.
- Start a branch — If there's no branch of Sexpression:UK in your university you can start one with other like-minded students.
The 2016 National Conference is our next conference. It will occur in Brighton (dates TBC).
Everybody with an interest in sex and relationships education is welcome at our conferences, including people who are not members of Sexpression:UK.
Monitoring and Evaluation Statistics 2014/15
In the 2014/15 academic year, we:
- Taught 9299 young people
- Ran 405 workshops
- At a total time of 24080 minutes
- Which was 16374400 minutes of volunteer time!
- 6.5% of our trips were to faith schools