2016 National Conference, 22nd-23rd October at Westlain Building, University of Brighton, Village Way, Falmer, Brighton BN1 9PH
The conference will take place at:
Brighton and Sussex Medical School (BSMS) : Westlain Building, University of Brighton, Village Way, Falmer, Brighton BN1 9PH
Travel to Brighton
Brighton is accessible by train, bus and plane – There is no excuse not to join us!
- Train: There are regular direct trains to Brighton from London. The nearest train station to the campus is Falmer train station.
- Bus: There are regular (and cheap) coach connections to Brighton via Megabus and National Express.
- Plane: Gatwick airport is only 30 minutes away by train. There is a direct train from Gatwick Airport to Brighton. Then from Brighton station, take another train to Falmer Station, which is a 5 minute walk to the campus.
- Car: Brighton is easily accessible by car. Postcode for SatNavs : Brighton and Sussex Medical School (BSMS) : University of Sussex, BN1 9PX.
Travel to Falmer Bar
There will be a meet and greet on Friday at Falmer Bar – Univeristy of Sussex from 7PM onwards. If you get a train to Brighton Station, then another Train to Falmer Station. When you leave Brighton station, follow the signs to Sussex Uni SU, which is a 5 min walk from the station. It is also accessible by taxi and car.
Members of Sexpression:UK and related organisations who buy a full weekend ticket can request accommodation at no extra cost. This accommodation is at Mandela Hall-Sussex Union. There is a toilet and shower facility. Please remember to bring your sleeping bags!
Attendees who are not members of Sexpression:UK or related organisations will be able to find affordable accommodation in Brighton’s hotels, youth hostels, and bed & breakfasts. They will have to meet the cost of these themselves.
Here "related organisations" refers to:
- Organisations in the International Federation of Medical Students' Association (IFMSA)
If you have any questions pertaining to travel and accommodation, please don't hesitate to contact the organising committee at firstname.lastname@example.org